PHILIPPINES NATIONAL CHAPTER
The Philippine Association Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery was formed in 2015 with the vision of being the nationally recognised leader in quality HPB care; commits to advance the standard of care and improve outcomes of patients with HPB diseases by:
1) Providing opportunities and setting standards for surgical training, education and career development of its members
2) Promoting ethical practice in HPB Surgery
3) Encouraging research and innovation in HPB surgery
4) Promoting multidisciplinary & inter-professional collaboration in the management of HPB diseases
5) Engaging in advocacy in matters relating to HPB disease. It was officially recognized as a national chapter of the IHPBA and APHPBA in the 12th World Congress held at Sao Paulo.
More information: http://www.ihpba.org/150_Philippines-National-Chapter.html